Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Expanding!!

HI guys!! I know I haven't been posting work lately and it's because I been so busy trying to get ideas on how to promote my photography business outside of Houston!! Don't get me wrong Houston friends, I Love H-Town. :D Its just that I would like to expand my self to other places as well! I was thinking to make flyer or something like that and give them to some of my friends in Dallas, Austin and San Antonio for right now but I don't know. Then I was thinking that I should do an Ad but it only promotes in my area or something like that so I have no idea! If anyone know about adds and all of that stuff let me know how that works! If you have any ideas on how to expand my photography business outside of Houston, leave me your comments below.
Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment